January Updates & Notifications
- Notice of Meeting, Friday, January 14, 2022: Blackfoot Public Library & Rural Library District Board of Trustees Special Board Meeting & Annual City Board Meeting
- For patrons that would like to continue picking up books curbside, we’ve got you covered! Just give us a call at 208-785-8628 and we will work out the details with you.
- Beginning September 20th DIY Story Time Kits will be available for pick up!
Lucy’s Ladies Book Club
Lucy’s Ladies Book Club meetings are the first Thursday of every month at 6:45 p.m.; meetings will continue through June. You can grab a bookmark listing all the books from the library: (click image to enlarge)
Please feel free to give us a call at 208-785-8628 if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you!
SIGN UP: You will be asked to provide your email address and create a password. Next, you will be prompted to provide your:
- Library Username: P0033333 (library card barcode # including the capital P, zero, zero…);
- Library Password: Baggins (last name beginning with a capital letter).