November Updates & Notifications
- The library will be closed Thursday, November 11, in observance of Veterans Day.
- Notice of Meeting, November 11, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.: Blackfoot Public Library & Rural Library District Policy Meeting
- Notice of Meeting, November 11, 2021 @ 6:00 p.m.: Blackfoot Public Library & Rural Library District Policy Combined Board of Trustees
- For patrons that would like to continue picking up books curbside, we’ve got you covered! Just give us a call at 208-785-8628 and we will work out the details with you.
- Beginning September 20th DIY Story Time Kits will be available for pick up!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANGELA!
You may want to congratulate Angela the next time you visit the library…this month she will celebrate her 18th year working at the library! Thanks so much for your commitment to our library!
Lucy’s Ladies Book Club
Lucy’s Ladies Book Club will begin meeting August 5, 2021 at 6:45 p.m. and meetings will continue through December. You can grab a bookmark listing all the books from the library: (click image to enlarge)
Please feel free to give us a call at 208-785-8628 if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you!